TCG Navigation v 6.1 hacks

Old 04-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Enthusiast
Default TCG Navigation v 6.1 hacks

Anyone know how to allow a user to access the full capabilities of the TCG Navigation when driving? I tried pushing the bottom left corner, top left corner, bottom left corner, top left corner at the volume screen from SETUP but nothing works.

Is there another method?

Old 04-28-2007, 09:25 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: TCG Navigation v 6.1 hacks

Originally Posted by titaniummd
Anyone know how to allow a user to access the full capabilities of the TCG Navigation when driving? I tried pushing the bottom left corner, top left corner, bottom left corner, top left corner at the volume screen from SETUP but nothing works.

Is there another method?
You have to create a hacked version using the v5.1 LOADING.KWI file. There a ton of posts on this.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t173730.html
https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...light=nav+hack

And for more search this forum for "nav hack."

Last edited by mikieboyblue; 04-28-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Arrow Re: TCG Navigation v 6.1 hacks

Or, you could just swap your 50th Anniversary TCH for mine that already has 5.1 installed!

Old 05-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikieboyblue
You have to create a hacked version using the v5.1 LOADING.KWI file. There a ton of posts on this.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t173730.html
https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...light=nav+hack

And for more search this forum for "nav hack."
I tried nero trying to burn the Data Disk but it claims that there is not enough space. I have an 8.4 GB blank disk. Am I missing something here in setting it up?

Old 05-03-2007, 05:15 AM
Active Enthusiast

I tried nero trying to burn the Data Disk but it claims that there is not enough space. I have an 8.4 GB blank disk. Am I missing something here in setting it up?
I did not have any luck with Nero. I used ONES (Optical New Edge Storage - search for it on the web) and it worked great.

I use the override about everytime I drive around - mainly for the ability to dial a phone number as well as entering addresses.

Old 05-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Arrow Re: TCG Navigation v 6.1 hacks

If anyone can make an extra copy of their v6.1 hacked disk, please send me a private message. Thanks!

Old 05-03-2007, 04:49 PM

Yes, you're missing one little thing: never use Nero for burning discs. it's the worst program I've ever used for burning anything. If you want good program to burn discs, download ImageBurn.exe from Lightning, UK it's free.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pete4
Yes, you're missing one little thing: never use Nero for burning discs. it's the worst program I've ever used for burning anything. If you want good program to burn discs, download ImageBurn.exe from Lightning, UK it's free.
Thanks for the suggestion. It seems to be burning. I will have to see if this replaced file does the trick.

I hope the disk doesn't get stuck or I'll have some explaining to do at the dealership when they have to take it out.

Old 05-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks for the suggestion. It seems to be burning. I will have to see if this replaced file does the trick.

I hope the disk doesn't get stuck or I'll have some explaining to do at the dealership when they have to take it out.

I burned the disk however the push button 'hack part' doesn't work. I need to unplug the Minus lead to the battery. Now where is that darn toolbox?

Old 05-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

I burned the disk however the push button 'hack part' doesn't work. I need to unplug the Minus lead to the battery. Now where is that darn toolbox?
Or just yank the NAV's fuse.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TCG Navigation v 6.1 hacks

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands