HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

water4gas?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 01:28 AM
F**k ExxonMobil
Default water4gas?

Did anyone else receive this in their email, and if so, what do you think?
http://water4gas.com/2books.htm?hop=terrells

Old 06-02-2008, 03:52 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: water4gas?

Why are you posting SPAM? How much money are you making for the referral?

Old 06-02-2008, 08:16 PM
F**k ExxonMobil

this was sent to me from greenhybrid. i have no relationship with this company whatsoever. just asking a question.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 06hch2
Did anyone else receive this in their email, and if so, what do you think?
http://water4gas .com/2books.htm?hop=referral
Originally Posted by spinner
Why are you posting SPAM? How much money are you making for the referral?
Originally Posted by 06hch2
this was sent to me from greenhybrid. i have no relationship with this company whatsoever. just asking a question.
I belong to GreenHybrid also and never got an email from them. I would say you were spammed by someone there. Go into the Account Settings and uncheck the option "Personal Contact Form" it is checked by default when you register. Notice the "hop=terrells" thats a referral ID. Anyone can go to that website by just using the water4gas,com url. Also whenever you see someone selling Ebooks for something that sounds too good to be true you can probably bet that it is just that.

Last edited by HemiSync; 06-03-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:18 PM
F**k ExxonMobil

sure enough, my "receive email from other members" box was checked. now, its not. thanks, H.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Enthusiast
Default Water4gas parts in europe?

Hi

We are a couple of friends that purchased the water4gas design approx 3 weeks ago via the site http://www.water4gasdownloads.com/water4gas-kit.html. Unfortunately we have still not installed any of the devices because all parts in the books are referring to US stores, installers and specific product numbers, the problem is that we live in Europe and it’s very hard to build the system this way. Douse anyone know where we can by the water4gas kit in Germany or Austria? We have approx 30 days left to refund our money; has anyone built this system in Europe? We would be grateful for any comments!

Old 07-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Hybrid Evangelist
Exclamation Re: water4gas?

I'd be very careful and do a heck of a lot of research before I installed one of those "kits". The research I've done so far shows that introducing a hydrogen flow into you air induction can severely alter the oxygen output of the combustion process which can result in the oxygen sensors reading the engine condition as too lean. This will cause the ECC to boost the mixture to RICH to compensate for the lean condition. This has the effect of not only negating any FE gains, but will drop FE below the pre-install levels.

The solutions available for this problem include trying to trick the Mass Airflow Sensor or replacing the O2 sensors with dummy sensor that tell the ECC lies about exhaust O2 levels.

I have no idea what one of these kits would do the the HCHII's computer system.

Old 07-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Hybrid Evangelist
Exclamation Re: water4gas?

Their site tells you that you need to fix the lean condition problems with the following device:
MAP Sensor Enhancer: When the HHO system improves the combustion quality, the oxygen sensor in your car will see much more oxygen and begin injecting more fuel. When this happens you will probably not see any mileage improvements due to the computer fighting against the Water4Gas device. The MAP Sensor Enhancer allows you to adjust the fuel injection and the amount of fuel going into the engine. The enhancer is very important for fine tuning your HHO system.

It appears to me that you are messing with the ECC and bypassing it for altering fuel/air ratio mixture.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:44 AM
F**k ExxonMobil
Old 07-16-2008, 11:46 AM
Excited to have it!

Yes, but the water has to come from unicorn tears.
Priceless!

ps I almost posted that link myself...Great minds and all that.

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands