I'm seriously considering a used MMH for several reasons.
Here in San Antonio, most (70-80%) of my driving is on freeways at 50-70 MPH
. I drive about 15 miles each way to work, and do alot of additional driving doing volunteer work at my church.
I would like to know some info from actual owners about their experiences and opinions. I can't find a used MMH here in the San Antonio area, so I am looking at sources on the internet. Specifically, how would you answer these questions:
1. Does the A/C turn off when stopped, or can you set it so it will run? If so, does that drastically drive down your mileage?
2. Would you buy another MMH? If yes or no, what are your reasons?
3. What is your real mileage, and what kind of driving do you do? (mostly city, mostly highway, etc.)
4. Aside from the hybrid advantages, do you like the car itself? (seats, comfort, quality, stereo, etc.) If so, why or why not?
5. How is the MMH holding up for you?
Thanks in advance for your help. As Packard used to say, "Ask the man (or woman) who owns one."