Interior fuse box

Old 10-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Enthusiast
Default Interior fuse box

I blew the fuse for the power socket located in the centre console - Honda refers to it as the "rear" accessory socket.

Page 256 of my 05 HAH Manual shows this fuse as #34. The diagram shows fuses 34-37 in a separate little area behind the main interior fuse box.

When I get into the box, I find everything as it is pictured - for fuses 1-33. Separate area for 34-37 doesn't exist!

Also, when I go into the fuse box in the engine compartment, there are extra fuses there that aren't on my manual's drawings. What's that about? I checked the extra ones, but none are blown.

Also, the picture on the cover of the interior box matches my manual's picture, somewhat - it shows the 4 fuses in a different layout, but still in the back of the box.

Does anyone know what is going on and where my fuse is???!!!

Thanks - oh a scan of my manual is attached.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
fuses.pdf (70.1 KB, 880 views)
Old 10-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Interior fuse box

I would check fuse #9 - front accessory sockets. My HAH doesn't have any accessory socket in the rear of the console.

Rich

Old 10-07-2006, 08:02 AM
Enthusiast

I had blown that one too - I already changed it and it works again. The one I am referring to is inside the console, way down at the bottom of the big storage area at the front.

Thanks

Gregg

Old 10-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Active Enthusiast

I pulled out the big book, Honda's service manual, and it says it can be either fuse #9 or fuse #32. Must have been a misprint in the owners manual. Good luck.

Rich

Old 01-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Enthusiast

[quote=kinger44;92131]I blew the fuse for the power socket located in the centre console - Honda refers to it as the "rear" accessory socket.

Page 256 of my 05 HAH Manual shows this fuse as #34. The diagram shows fuses 34-37 in a separate little area behind the main interior fuse box.

When I get into the box, I find everything as it is pictured - for fuses 1-33. Separate area for 34-37 doesn't exist!

My consule power socket doesn't work either (I just bought a used '05 HAH), and when I went to change the fuse had exactly the same experience - it's quite bizarre.

Also, when I go into the fuse box in the engine compartment, there are extra fuses there that aren't on my manual's drawings. What's that about? I checked the extra ones, but none are blown.

I found the same thing but on further examination noticed that if you look in their sockets there's no contact - it's just plastic. So these are just spare fuses, 2 at bottom, 3 at top (7.5, 10, 15, 20 & 30A).

Also, the picture on the cover of the interior box matches my manual's picture, somewhat - it shows the 4 fuses in a different layout, but still in the back of the box.

Same here.

Does anyone know what is going on and where my fuse is???!!!

Old 01-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Enthusiast

...also, the manuals refers to front accessory sockets (plural) on fuse #9, and rear accessory socket on fuse #34. As fasr as I know, I only have two acc sockets, one at the base of the dashboard in front of the gear shifter and one in the bottom of the center consule. They appear to be on different fuses as the dash one works but the consule one doesn't.

Old 01-08-2007, 06:48 PM
Enthusiast

On the offchance that anyone's still reading this thread...

I found the elusive fuses: 34-37. They are located above the main interior fuse box, under the dash, right up at the back (on the left of the driver's side). If you use a flashlight and get your head under the steering wheel, you can see them.

Old 11-24-2014, 10:33 AM
Enthusiast

Anyone have picture of location of fuse 34? I am having hell of a time trying to locate this. 12v socket inside the center console doesn't work, pulled out fuse no. 9 and 32 and they both looked good. Help!!!

Old 11-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by beerup

I found the elusive fuses: 34-37. They are located above the main interior fuse box, under the dash, right up at the back (on the left of the driver's side). If you use a flashlight and get your head under the steering wheel, you can see them.

Do you have to pull the pastic panel off?

Old 11-24-2014, 09:14 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by beerup

You are absolutely right about getting your head under the steering wheel. There are 4 fuses by themselves, 34-37. Pulled out the only 20A down there and sure enough, it was burnt. It is just above the plastic panel in the corner.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Interior fuse box

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands