Solar panels for the Prius

Old 06-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Solar panels for the Prius

Originally Posted by GripperDon
I sent an email to the company and got a terse reply, "we can't help you '

Wow what great salesmanship. tell me they are under staffed and underfunded and need bucks bad and have no vision for the future re. cars.
Bummer. I can only hope that it's because they are getting slammed with hundreds of times more orders than they planned for. I suspect they may be tapping a pent-up demand to "do something" positive that is quite large and perhaps unexpected.

Was your email just a request for more info, pricing, that sort of thing?

I like your tagline. My Prius needs a plug too. In time, in time.

Old 06-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Need a Plug
Default Re: Solar panels for the Prius

I have email every Plug, add more battery org you can find and they are all the same, Sorry we are all wrapped up with what we ar doing and don't have time for anything else, go try these guys, go read the site. I done all that and just can't believe it. No wonter it is the Japanese that are living the way. The American comunity innovation community is now sole corporate. The guy in the garage no matter how well funded or educated is just blow off we are foing this for our own corporate greed, get outa our site.

It's tha kind og thinking that got us where we are now. I worked at the very highest levels in Detroit and I know what I am talking about. I rembemer making a presentation to the Board i the Glass House at Ford about Air BAgs back when the Duce was still in charge and he was pissed at having to even hear about it. "Safety will never sell" Sure right again Ford thats why you have to use someone elses Hybrid technology to get to the market place. I am not giving up I will do it soley on my own to H with them.