Navigation System Manual Online?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Enthusiast
Default Navigation System Manual Online?

Does anybody know if/where I can get the 2006 Navigation guide online. I found techinfo.honda.com for regular manuals in pdf format, but there aren't any Navigation manuals. I did find an older Odyssey NAV manual on another site, but that was it. I'm going to be picking my Alabaster Silver w/ NAV in a few weeks and I'd like to familiarize myself with the system beforehand.

Curiously, I noticed that on the Japanese HCH site, they have links to the cars' manuals in .pdf's, including the navigation system. However, the OwnerLink site here in the US has a link for "Owner's Manual", but it only links you to a site where you can buy the actual paper manual.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Old 04-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Navigation System Manual Online?

There was a thread on this a while back and I think the conclusion was there was no online manual for the nav system (for whatever reason). Nobody could find one.

Old 04-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Navigation System Manual Online?

Thanks, I found the thread you're referring to. I'm hoping that maybe something has changed since December, but I kinda doubt it.