Accord Hybrid Car Forums

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Enthusiast
Default Accord Hybrid Car Forums

I have searched and searched and yes, this is a nice site, however I am looking for another site that is dedicated to or has Accord Hybrid forums that is active. Any help out.. I am going to be a new owner soon... HOPEFULLY... and just would like some other places to read what current owners are talking about.

Thank you..

Old 07-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Accord Hybrid Car Forums

Yeah I was overwhelmed with the prius chat forums and hoped there was something similar for the Accord. Anyway, proud owner since Saturday and loving my Accord.

Old 07-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tilt101
Yeah I was overwhelmed with the prius chat forums and hoped there was something similar for the Accord. Anyway, proud owner since Saturday and loving my Accord.
Thank you for your reply.. I found the same thing, and I just can't understand that. ---> STRANGE..

I am waiting for a dealership to call with the EX-L color we want, but they nor I can find one. Hopefully soon.

Old 07-03-2014, 04:37 AM
Super Moderator

Guys,

You have a car that just came out for sale. The Prius has had countless hours of research done over a LOT of years. Give it time and you will have a fairly active forum. Take a look at the Camry and Escape forums on here with the DIY postings to help other owners out.

Dig in, learn the car and start posting some hints and "how to's" for the users yet to find this site. With the new technology that Honda is using on this car, it should be a lot of fun to get in on the ground floor and help figure it out.

Old 07-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Enthusiast

to Tilt101
How long did you have to wait for your Accord Hybrid?

Old 07-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Enthusiast

I wasn't real particular on what I wanted. The dealership had one car and I liked it so I got it that day

Old 07-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks. I ordered a Hybrid Touring and they are saying 3 months. Pretty much what was posted on the web site.

Old 07-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Enthusiast

It's really nice, touring will be even nicer. And after a few hundred miles I've started getting the advertised mpg. Enjoy when it comes!

Old 07-03-2014, 07:10 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks for the encouraging words. It is difficult to find owners

Old 07-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Enthusiast

Welcome all ! I've had my Red Touring edition since January, and really love it. I was surprised at how well it handled in the snow. It's a heavy car. I am getting the actual mileage stated, without any special effort on my part, despite what a few in the automotive press are saying. I really love the adaptive cruise control, it's worth it, and works very slick. Just don't be discouraged by the few individuals poo-pooing the mileage claims. (I really think they're Ford dealers posing as owners......Haha)