Rumbling Noise In Speakers

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 05:57 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Rumbling Noise In Speakers

A while back I asked this question, and and for some reaon can't find my answer, about the noise the speaker system makes. There a code that you do with the radio itself to turn something off to get rid of the noise and I can't find my answer. Does anyone out there have this answer for me? I think suppose to turn the radio off and then hold down certan buttons while powering it back on. I appreciate it if someone can reprint that for me. I printed out and left it in my car but like anything else it got lost. Thanks

Old 07-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Rumbling Noise In Speakers

I don't believe I've ever seen any info on this. At least, not on this forum.

Generally, the low frequency booming noise in the speakers was due to a faulty ANC. Is that what you're talking about?

Old 07-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bar10dah
I don't believe I've ever seen any info on this. At least, not on this forum.

Generally, the low frequency booming noise in the speakers was due to a faulty ANC. Is that what you're talking about?
My guess is that is exactly what he's talking about. We've noticed that the ANC rumbling problem is much much worse in the summer than in the winter. Something in the heat makes the ANC go wonky I guess.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

There's a TSB that replaces the ANC device. Actually, there's a test to confirm that's the problem. Then if so, there's a part to replace. After I had mine replaced, I didn't have that low frequency rumbling anymore.

Hmm, seems Lebloom posted in this thread about the ANC, so he's aware of that problem. Maybe his problem isn't related?

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...peakers-24726/

Old 07-17-2012, 05:56 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bar10dah
There's a TSB that replaces the ANC device. Actually, there's a test to confirm that's the problem. Then if so, there's a part to replace. After I had mine replaced, I didn't have that low frequency rumbling anymore.

Hmm, seems Lebloom posted in this thread about the ANC, so he's aware of that problem. Maybe his problem isn't related?

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...peakers-24726/
Edit: Nevermind. Found the answer

Last edited by cupcub; 07-17-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Enthusiast

yes we had this while driving and when we turned the fan motor on and buzzing noise in cabin. Dealer confirmed the Noise canceling device was bad and replace before purchasing... Noise is all gone now.