Back up Camrea installation to the NAV unt (with pictures)

Old 01-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Back up Camrea installation to the NAV unt (with pictures)

Originally Posted by ag4ever
I am guessing, but I bet the 105 is Fish eye, and the 106 is normal wide view.
The picture on the 105 does look fish eye.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:32 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheDosDog
The picture on the 105 does look fish eye.
I'm not sure how the fish eye view looks like, mine is definitely wide angle (BEC106). Before I ordered, I was explicitly looking for BEC106 thinking it would be a newer model.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:49 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OmegaOmega
That's an excellent job - can I pay you to do an install for me?
I notice you live in the San Francisco Area, I live in Livermore and work in Dublin. If you want I can come by and help you with this install, when and if you get one of these cameras. I don't do this as a profession, so definitely I won't except any money but would be glad to help out as a friend. A while back somebody mailed a copy of hybrid NAV DVD (custom 5.1+6.1) as a favour when I was having problem with creating one for myself, so it's my turn and I would be more than glad to help . And you can look at my HID lights . email me jagbagri@yahoo.com

Last edited by jagbagri; 01-05-2007 at 08:53 AM.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jagbagri
I notice you live in the San Francisco Area, I live in Livermore and work in Dublin. If you want I can come by and help you with this install, when and if you get one of these cameras. I don't do this as a profession, so definitely I won't except any money but would be glad to help out as a friend. A while back somebody mailed a copy of hybrid NAV DVD (custom 5.1+6.1) as a favour when I was having problem with creating one for myself, so it's my turn and I would be more than glad to help . And you can look at my HID lights . email me jagbagri@yahoo.com
Livermore - Dublin area...oh how I miss that area

Old 01-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Active Enthusiast
Talking Re: Back up Camera installation to the NAV unit (with pictures)

It's a deal! That will work out perfectly, since I created another post on here regarding HID lights (https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...ad.php?t=11700). I'll pay for your bridge toll, since it's gone up now, with some drinks.

Now I need to figure out where and how to get the camera kit.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Back up Camera installation to the NAV unit (with pictures)

Originally Posted by OmegaOmega
It's a deal! That will work out perfectly, since I created another post on here regarding HID lights (https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...ad.php?t=11700). I'll pay for your bridge toll, since it's gone up now, with some drinks.

Now I need to figure out where and how to get the camera kit.
Bridge toll is going to be still the same for me until Jan 31 (I have fastrak) at least. I'll take you up for starbucks though. You can search ebay for BEC106. when I searched it came up with couple of results and this incidently is the same guy that I got mine from (x-sounds). Good luck and let me know, we can schedule some saturday install.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Enthusiast

Hi Guys,
Would you mind if I joined your party. I live in the same neighborhood as OmegaOmega and just picked up my Camry from the dealer tonight. Would love to install the back up camera as this is the one option in the Prius that I was dissappointed to see not make it into the Camry. Let me know if it's OK and I'll order one of these ASAP.

Thanks,

Mark

Old 01-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Active Enthusiast

Jag,

Great job on the install! Thanks for putting up the pin-outs.

Bigsk8r

Old 01-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Enthusiast

I had a quick laugh from looking at the install pictures and noticed all of the little felt pads to try to reduce the squeeks. I have the same stupid pads, which have reduced the squeeks to creeks. I'm going to try the foam insulation.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spam2000
I had a quick laugh from looking at the install pictures and noticed all of the little felt pads to try to reduce the squeeks. I have the same stupid pads, which have reduced the squeeks to creeks. I'm going to try the foam insulation.
I had the creeks to begin with and addeded those pads back in September and since then have no more squeeks or creeks or crickets or any other noice what so ever. I'm very happy with those little felt pads, easy fix and still no problem since.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Back up Camrea installation to the NAV unt (with pictures)

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands