New Owner question

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 10:32 AM
Enthusiast
Default New Owner question

Hello all,
Took delivery of a Barcelona Red TCH yesterday and between the owners manual, this very helpful forum, I have ansewered all questions but one.

In the glovebox were 2 factory sealed bags with 4 oval shaped rubber plugs. The instructions stamped on the bag say: To delivery inspector: Insert these rubber plugs into the holes of the center floor side member extensions"

Anybody have a idea where these go?

We took delivery at our credit union so I wasn't able to ask the d(st)ealer where they go.

Thanks for any info.

Old 08-16-2006, 10:37 AM
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Default Re: New Owner question

Originally Posted by rjivey
Hello all,
Took delivery of a Barcelona Red TCH yesterday and between the owners manual, this very helpful forum, I have ansewered all questions but one.

In the glovebox were 2 factory sealed bags with 4 oval shaped rubber plugs. The instructions stamped on the bag say: To delivery inspector: Insert these rubber plugs into the holes of the center floor side member extensions"

Anybody have a idea where these go?

We took delivery at our credit union so I wasn't able to ask the d(st)ealer where they go.

Thanks for any info.
These are plugs the dealer was supposed to install under the car to cover up holes used during transporting the cars. Don't let them tell you they were extras. Make sure the dealer installs them.

See this earlier msg thread discussing this:
https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...ighlight=plugs