Replacing front grill

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Replacing front grill

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know if the SE grill will fit on the TCH? I really like the sporty grill look but just can't seem to find the answer on Google. Heck I can't even find where to buy one (other than a dealer that is).

Thanks,
Mike

Old 02-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Replacing front grill

Yes you can, easily. And you can find one at online parts places, such as toyotaworld.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:33 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by mikieboyblue
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know if the SE grill will fit on the TCH? I really like the sporty grill look but just can't seem to find the answer on Google. Heck I can't even find where to buy one (other than a dealer that is).

Thanks,
Mike
I just can't help feeling the dark grill of the SE makes the Camry's front look like the mask on "Scary Movie".

Old 02-13-2007, 06:13 AM
Active Enthusiast

I'm thinking about painting the grey slats on the hybrid grille to match the body color...

Old 02-13-2007, 06:23 AM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by kris
I'm thinking about painting the grey slats on the hybrid grille to match the body color...
My grill already matches my body color. Do you mean painting a SE grill? Sort of defeats the purpose then doesn't it?

Old 02-13-2007, 06:31 AM
Dazed and Confused

SE grill has the honey comb look, so even if it was painted it would look different.

does your hybrid have a body colored grill? I thought they all came with the grey grill, or do you have a grey car?

Old 02-13-2007, 06:56 AM

The TCHs I have seen all have chromed slats in the grill. I'm not sure what mine will be.

Thanks for the info...I love the sporty look of the SE grill. Just one of the few things I want to do to this car.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by mikieboyblue
The TCHs I have seen all have chromed slats in the grill. I'm not sure what mine will be.
All hybrids come with the chrome grill. I haven't seen any SE grills for sale on Ebay, just XLE/LE grills. In fact, many of the XLE/LE people are buying the hybrid grill, since they like the chrome look. So you will probably need to purchase the SE grill from your dealer, so expect to pay an arm and a leg. But you can recoup some of your cost by selling your hybrid grill.

Old 02-13-2007, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by flopshot
All hybrids come with the chrome grill. I haven't seen any SE grills for sale on Ebay, just XLE/LE grills. In fact, many of the XLE/LE people are buying the hybrid grill, since they like the chrome look. So you will probably need to purchase the SE grill from your dealer, so expect to pay an arm and a leg. But you can recoup some of your cost by selling your hybrid grill.
That is what it is looking like. I can't seem to find one around (even on ToyotaWorld). The biggest problem is I have no clue what the part number is.

Is there an easy method of finding a part number other than the dealer? The SE grill is officially the "sport grill"...

Any clue how much one of these things costs? I may just stick with the stock grill as it isn't THAT bad...and I have other things I'd like to do with my money.

Thanks,
Mike

Old 02-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by ag4ever
does your hybrid have a body colored grill? I thought they all came with the grey grill, or do you have a grey car?
I checked and the grill is grey with chrome accents. My car is Desert Sand Mica.

Quick Reply: Replacing front grill

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands