HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Winter Driving Woes / Tire Problems

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Winter Driving Woes / Tire Problems

I have had the same experience as Ontario07Civic with my new 08 HCH. It was a real handful in the snow. I felt like I was really driving the heck out of it at 45 MPH. I had that same feel of the rear end moving side to side. Now that spring is here, I'll hold tight with the OEMs, but sounds like good advice to buy some winter tires as well, glad to hear they were effective. I went back to driving my Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel to stay alive until the roads cleared up with higher temps.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PapaMile
Quel est la marque de tes pneux et vérifie à ce qu'ils soient très bien gonflé et tous également.
Tire pressure is ok. I have 4 goodyear nordic tires. They are not the best but are winter tires...

I've just came back from the dealer today. They are going to change the two rear suspension arms on wednesday. A sort of recall (only if you experience problems... well... that's what they told me).

Anyway it wont cost anything and i hope this will stop my problem.

Thanks

Old 03-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I have started a new thread, including (hopefully) all of the information that you need to know about this problem.
https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...77/#post164501
If you have gotten this corrected, please let me know which dealer helped you out.