Okay so I'm not going to do a thread on my Denali mods ... it seems somewhat out of place in this forum as it is pretty much the least fuel efficient vehicle in the US.
But in couple of weeks I'm about to do a new headlight retrofit on it, one that could be done on Yukon hybrids, and since my last retro provided a lot of interest, I'll just post some info here if anyone cares to read it.
So this is the plan:
- RX-350 Bi-Xenon projectors
- RX-350 oem lenses custom polished clear
- Gatling shrouds
- DL-50 'fatboy' bulbs
- Al Bosch Ballasts potted and custom boosted to 55W max - 50W constant, with custom monster heatsinks
- Custom harness
- 3157 amber led bulb park/ts
- 194 amber led bulb
- Converted to DRL with high power 5202 5000K led bulb
New fogs in tow hook gaps:
- Hella Micro DE HID Xenon projectors
- Hella D2S 4300K bulbs
- Hella 35W Ballasts
- Hella harness
This is what all that looks like before the install:
I'll post pics when it's all installed.