Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Last GreenHybrid Admin/moderator taking a break.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 05:55 AM
Contributor ($)
Default Last GreenHybrid Admin/moderator taking a break.

Hello everyone,
After being on these boards since 2004, and even contributing my own money to support this site before it was sold to IB, I will be stepping away from moderating duties for a while. I have many projects for the hybrid car community that I'm working on and it's hard justify doing this one on a volunteer basis.

In the foreseeable future, when I'm on the site it will mostly be as a member and less as a moderator/admin. I'll continue to share my knowledge and let people know of our hybrid car events in Wisconsin and any new ones we begin in other parts of the country.

I made sure that Internet Brands knows that their last site admin is checking out for a while.

For now the site may go along mainly unmoderated, but please continue to report any site problems (problem posts, database errors, etc.) via the usual methods.
Someone from Internet Brands (probably Adrian?) should be able to check in on things and address the issues after a period of time.

I deeply care about the hybrid car community and will continue to support it in many other ways. I'm sure our paths will cross.

Feel free to PM or email if you have other questions.

Sincerely,
Eric Powers

Old 05-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Site Founder
Default Re: Last GreenHybrid Admin/moderator taking a break.

Oh wow, Eric. It's sad to see the last of our original team go. I know I'll definitely keep in touch, but thanks for all your hard work these years.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:16 PM
Energy Independence

Yes, thanks Eric for all you've done.

We'll just sail along here, now.
Hopefully the winds will be calm for us.

Old 05-23-2009, 07:59 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Thanks Eric. H

Old 08-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

Several threads have spam as their last post. This causes the spam posts to show up on the main contents page even though the spammers have been banned. Copies of this post will serve as a place holders to remove the spammers from the contents page. If they bother anyone I'll delete them after the threads resume normal activity.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:51 PM
Enthusiast
Unhappy Re: Last GreenHybrid Admin/moderator taking a break.

Ok now, i have been very patient with your website as to why i cannot access "add a tank" whenever i try to login i get the page where the pictures are? I do not want any stinking pictures i want "add a tank" and will settle for nothing less? Whay can't i access this important part of the deal here?
Please if you are answering these email requests please follow up with me?
My email address is of course chimemaker1@yahoo.com. Please please respond to this email as i am quickly becoming extremely frustrated with your site?

Old 03-30-2011, 02:04 PM
Administrator

fyi, the add a tank is up and ready!