GreenHybrid Interactive Hybrid Car Resource
Home Discuss Articles Compare Share Shop
GreenHybrid.com   Hybrid Car Forums   Tech Information   Mileage & Specs   Photo Gallery   Buying Guide  
GreenHybrid Mileage Database - Click here to track your MPG! Join Hybrid car discussions today - Create a FREE GreenHybrid Account

Go Back   GreenHybrid - Hybrid Cars > Hybrid Cars > Ford Motor Company > Ford Fusion Hybrid
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarageUsed Cars Add a Tank

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2009, 08:13 AM

Hybrids: 05 FWD FEH, '09 FWD FEHL
Default Fusion - Complete Article & Specs

Thought I'd post this link for a complete article with pictures:
http://www.autospectator.com/cars/mo...-fusion-hybrid

GaryG

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:58 AM
Active Enthusiast

Hybrids: Camry
Default Re: Fusion - Complete Article & Specs

Took this pic at a car show couple of nights ago. Nice looking car.

Click the image to open in full size.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Enthusiast

Hybrids: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Limited 4x4

Here's a couple from the Detroit show. They might be a little large, I had the resolution really high on my camera
Old 02-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Active Enthusiast

Hybrids: 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Great pics! I am toying with this car or the Nissan Altima Hybrid. Any thoughts? I can get the Fusion Hybrid at invoice since my brother-in-law is a salesman at a nearby dealership. The tax credit (and I will qualify since I don't get hit by AMT and won't be affected by income phase out) is $950 more than the Altima. Plus, the features on the FFH seem far superior.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieboy View Post
Great pics! I am toying with this car or the Nissan Altima Hybrid. Any thoughts? I can get the Fusion Hybrid at invoice since my brother-in-law is a salesman at a nearby dealership. The tax credit (and I will qualify since I don't get hit by AMT and won't be affected by income phase out) is $950 more than the Altima. Plus, the features on the FFH seem far superior.
The Nissan Altima Hybrid can't even get as good MPG as my '09 FEH, so the Fusion Hybrid is the best choice hands down. Just look at the mileage logs at CleanMPG.com Here:
http://www.cleanmpg.com/index.php?page=garage&displayunits=MPG(US)&maxnum= All Scroll down to Hybrid Vehicles.

Every article that compares the Fusion Hybrid says it's the bang for the buck.

GaryG

Old 03-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Active Enthusiast

Hybrids: 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
The Nissan Altima Hybrid can't even get as good MPG as my '09 FEH, so the Fusion Hybrid is the best choice hands down. Just look at the mileage logs at CleanMPG.com Here:
http://www.cleanmpg.com/index.php?page=garage&displayunits=MPG(US)&maxnum= All Scroll down to Hybrid Vehicles.

Every article that compares the Fusion Hybrid says it's the bang for the buck.

GaryG
Gary,

Thanks for the advice. I ordered the FFH with rapid spec 502A, in White Platinum. I should have a VIN in about a week. Delivery was predicted at 8 weeks or less, with the salesman saying that customer ordered cars having priority. I guess they want to get the eager buyers while they can. I think at invoice (29,900) this car is a great deal. Of course, if at time of delivery there are any incentives, I will get those as well. But something tells me there won't be any factory deals this soon. On Edmunds.com, the "true market value" is OVER sticker. You can't say that about too many cars at this time.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieboy View Post
Gary,

Thanks for the advice. I ordered the FFH with rapid spec 502A, in White Platinum. I should have a VIN in about a week. Delivery was predicted at 8 weeks or less, with the salesman saying that customer ordered cars having priority. I guess they want to get the eager buyers while they can. I think at invoice (29,900) this car is a great deal. Of course, if at time of delivery there are any incentives, I will get those as well. But something tells me there won't be any factory deals this soon. On Edmunds.com, the "true market value" is OVER sticker. You can't say that about too many cars at this time.
You're the man frankieboy, best car and best price!

I just put the '09 FEH on the hypermile legend by getting the top percentage over EPA of all hybrids entered in the 3 month winter Challenge IV at Cleanmpg.com. The '09 FEH topped the Honda Civic and Insight hybrid and the Toyota Prius.
http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20084

The only hybrid I think would top my '09 FEH is the '10 FFH your getting. Ford Rules the road again!

GaryG

Last edited by GaryG; 03-05-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Enthusiast

wow great pics man and good advice, also i'm looking forward to get a lot of info about the ford fusion hybrid in this forum. i am planning also on customizing my hybrid parts but for now i would have to settle for jeep cherokee accessories floor mats since i am tight on budget.

Last edited by walkeralex79; 05-11-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:11 PM

Tags
502a, angeles, articles, cars, cleanmpg, fusion, guard, hybrid, invoice, los, pro, rapid, spec, system, winter