Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

Another (New-Toy) is on the (Way) :-)

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 12:00 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Another (New-Toy) is on the (Way) :-)

I was just Thinking:

To Share,
With Members:

I have been looking at options for an upgrade to the Speakers that got shipped with my Dell Computer when I purchased it.

I then thought that I remembered one of the GreenHybrid Members was like a Computer Guru (If-You-Will). So I got on the Chat-Room and ran by him (tbaleno) what at that time I had narrowed the choices down to. He said (IHO) in his opinion that there was a much better choice. He went in and found the Link to the Site for the speakers and sure enough they are the correct speakers for my upgade without having to take out a 2nd Mortgage on my house.

His recommendation was these:

Logitech Z-2300 2.1 THX-Certified 200-Watt Speaker System:

Customer Reviews:
Average Customer Review:
Number of Reviews: 98

As you can see from the Reviews, they are Rated/Received 4 1/2 Stars from 98 reviews:

Now, the, or I would like to say other than sharing my good fortune to all of you here on GreenHybrid, and the fact that he was willing to share his expertise/knowledge with me on the Speakers.

I thought to myself I wonder how many of us here on GreenHybrid realize that there are all these members, that have all this knowledge that all one has to do is ask, and behold you have the information you need at your finger tips. A few keystrokes, thanks to Jason and GreenHybrid and we all can benefit from eash other and our different fields of expertise/knowledge.

Thanks GreenHybrid for being here:

Terry