My new Hybrid accord, and what it's replacing.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Enthusiast
Default My new Hybrid accord, and what it's replacing.

Yeah, I'm not very creative, but I think the black look is nice, and I don't want people thinking I'm some **** hippy! Nice to go from 12-14 mpg to 43-47 mpg though. The horn on this car is probably my biggest complaint. Sounds like the roadrunner's "meep meep", and I just can't get my point across with a horn like that. First world problems I suppose. Only upgrades are the ceramic tint, including a clear layer on the windshield ( crazy how much cooler it keeps my car), and some black 18" enkei's with Pirellie Cinturano low rolling resistant tires. Really lovin the car, but does anybody else hear the engine revving kind of high sometimes, even when you're not accelerating fast or going up a steep hill? Seems odd but I assume it's normal.

Attached Thumbnails My new Hybrid accord, and what it's replacing.-img_1081.jpg   My new Hybrid accord, and what it's replacing.-img_1082.jpg   My new Hybrid accord, and what it's replacing.-dscn0207.jpg   My new Hybrid accord, and what it's replacing.-dscn0206.jpg