Tesla Discuss Tesla EVs here

Model S Customized Model S

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 04:53 PM
Enthusiast
Default Customized Model S

Recently got my Tesla customized...here are some pics. Anyone else get their Tesla done or looking to get it customized?

Old 06-16-2015, 05:25 AM
Veracitorian Muser
Default Re: Customized Model S

Very sharp!

Old 06-21-2015, 10:43 AM
Active Enthusiast

What's that on the corner of the bumper? Looks almost like a scratch, but I'm guessing it's a logo of some sort...

*edit* it's also on the rear one...

Old 06-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Valalvax
What's that on the corner of the bumper? Looks almost like a scratch, but I'm guessing it's a logo of some sort...

*edit* it's also on the rear one...

They are logos. Have had a few people tell me that they look like scratches from afar, but up close they are pretty clearly logos.

Old 06-23-2015, 02:24 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tesluv
They are logos. Have had a few people tell me that they look like scratches from afar, but up close they are pretty clearly logos.
I figured that was the case... ****it and a Tesla passed us on the interstate today, was too busy drooling over it to think to look at the bumpers lol... though I noticed it was pretty slathered in various logos... at least three on the bumper :/ thought one of them might have been a bumper sticker (who would put a bumpersticker on a Tesla )

Old 06-29-2015, 06:56 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Valalvax
I figured that was the case... ****it and a Tesla passed us on the interstate today, was too busy drooling over it to think to look at the bumpers lol... though I noticed it was pretty slathered in various logos... at least three on the bumper :/ thought one of them might have been a bumper sticker (who would put a bumpersticker on a Tesla )
If they were normal bumper stickers, I totally agree with you. I hate it when people cover up a beautiful car with logos. But I also know that Tesla gives bumper stickers that allow you to be in the carpool lane when driving alone as kind of a reward for driving a "clean air" car, so those could have been what you saw on the car.

Old 10-27-2020, 04:23 PM
Enthusiast

That rides looks so sick bro. Where did you got it modified? a local garage or from Tesla directly? I have a black model 3 but it get's really dirty really easily. Your ride looks clean, maybe you can hook me up with your suggestion on car waxes and stuff I got a lot of suggestions to use car waxes from Yourautomaster. They have a special collection for black cars.