Car Bucking

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 08:27 PM
Diesel driver
Default Re: Car Bucking

Yeah we will have to take it in for a look at the dealer. The fuel economy so far is not that good either, but it's probably down to the way and where it's driven. Plus the engine is not bedded in yet.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:03 AM
World's First Hybrid
Default Re: Car Bucking

Originally Posted by Adelwyn
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I can't say this enough.
I'm SO glad that it's not just me, and FINALLY I have something in hand to take to the service folks at my local dealer to wave in their faces. How many times have I asked them about this problem? ....and every time there's "Nothing wrong."
So, my car is due for the 60k tune up, and I will take this to them at the same time. I hope it's still under warranty! I am going to argue with them if they tell me it's not, since I noticed this problem and asked them about it first about 40k ago....
--A
I just had my CVT serviced per this bulletin and the dealer says that hondo has extended the CVT warranty to 100K miles... Flushed and changed CVT fluid and burnished the startup clutch.. They did all of this free of charge even though my transmission was fine, no judder or shudder at startup.... saved me about $250 on the fluid change/flush...