The HCH Warranty!

Old 11-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Active Enthusiast
Post The HCH Warranty!

I really love my new 06 HCH, Now last night I compared My HCH with my best friends 05 Prius. He like the looks, speed, dash display, warranty better on the HCH. He drove my HCH and said my car is faster- has more pickup.
Yesterday I read my warranty book and I cant believe what a warranty. I now really love my car. It has the best warranty of any car I have ever heard of. My memory won't serve me well now without the book but; That battery warranty is outstanding and all the components covered. and the california emissions are better than out of statr. I cant believe everyone isn’t talking about it. I haven’t heard a word about it. Its in creditable
O Yah what a car.

jc

Old 11-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Owner of '06 HCH #7264
Default Re: The HCH Warranty!

If you live in CA or one of the other states that follow the CA emission standards, then yes, what I have heard is the warranty is great. If you live in one of the other 45 states, the warranty is nothing special.

As for your statement
Originally Posted by grounded
I cant believe everyone isn’t talking about it. I haven’t heard a word about it.

You must not have searched the threads, as there have been several discussions on the warranty as of late.

Old 11-18-2005, 01:21 PM
Dual-Hybrid First Adopter
Default Re: The HCH Warranty!

Originally Posted by lkewin
If you live in CA or one of the other states that follow the CA emission standards, then yes, what I have heard is the warranty is great. If you live in one of the other 45 states, the warranty is nothing special.

Absolutely! I'm coming out of a warranty with another marque that covers everything including the oil changes, free service loaners (not "low rental rates") yadda-yadda.

The good news is that Honda increased the powertrain warranty this year, but the 3/36 bumper-to-bumper on the Honda is pretty Ho-Hum nowadays.

Ah, for the good old days (the early 60s) when a "good" warranty was 90 days As they say in Harry Potter, "Oh, how I miss the screaming"