Maintenance Minder Issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 04:33 AM
Enthusiast
Post Maintenance Minder Issues

Hi All,
This is my first time asking a question on this forum as I have only just acquired a 2008 Civic Hybrid ES (in UK)....try as a I might I just seem unable to see the oil life, I have tried pressing the SEL button. I also cannot see the wrench icon upon switching on the ignition.....is there any possibility that the Maintenance Minder could have been somehow disabled or has gone wrong independent of other systems, and if so, how to I re-enable it or fix it?

The car has done 82k miles and I'm not sure when it was last serviced, although I am pretty sure it was done by a franchised Honda dealer. I'm quite happy to change oils, filters, CVT fluid, coolant and brake fluid myself, but don't want to do any of them if I don't have to.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Thanks
Karl378

Old 12-31-2014, 12:51 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Maintenance Minder Issues

If you can't see the display attached by pressing SEL repeatedly, I have no idea what's up. I Googled and found nothing about disabling the MM.

Attached Thumbnails Maintenance Minder Issues-imag0568.jpg