Hybrid & Related News New cars, press releases, articles and more. Reply only. Have news?

Fact and Fiction Surrounding the New Technology

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 11:27 AM
Site Founder

Toyota has published a press release in response to many of the hybrid "hype" claims over the course of the past few months. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it is a direct response to online discussions conducted by GreenHybrid and other communities. If you have specific concerns about this new technology, I suggest you read this article in full.
- Jason

--------------------------------------------------
While hybrid vehicles are making history, they're also sparking a lot of mystery. As the public discovers and investigates hybrids, many questions are being asked about the new technology.

Below are some of the questions that have been raised about hybrid vehicles, as well as the answers.

View entire article here.

Old 06-28-2004, 11:48 AM
Active Enthusiast

Too bad hybrids don't lower your cholesterol...

I'm a bit disappointed about the "what about diesels" question. Seems like Toyota isn't introducing their own D-CAT technology in the near future.