Fuel Economy & Emissions Talk about the mileage database, EPA, hypermiling, gas and driving strategy.

EcoDrivingUSA

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 03:50 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Cool EcoDrivingUSA

I did a quick search of the forums and nothing popped up as having mentioned this site before, so --

EcoDrivingUSA.com

Nothing here is likely to surprise the hypermilers and pre-existing ecodrivers among us, but check it out and pass it along to friends and family, since ecodriving is something ALL drivers can do, regardless of their vehicle's powertrain (ICE only, ICE+electric, or 100% electric).

The site is apparently sponsored by the "Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers" (http://www.autoalliance.org/) and they describe it thusly -- "EcoDriving is one of the quickest ways to reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions."

Hope this benefits and/or interests someone. Have a great day!

Old 10-29-2008, 06:44 AM
Engineering first
Thumbs up Re: EcoDrivingUSA

Thanks!

One copyright says "2008" suggesting it is pretty new. It also makes me happy because they are advocacy, not a competing site.

GOOD FIND!

BTW, I ran into the "Alliance of Automobile Manufacturs" at the June 23, "Bell the Hybrid" meeting in DC. Their representative under impressed me. This web site they've put is OK.

Bob Wilson

Last edited by bwilson4web; 10-29-2008 at 06:47 AM.

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands