Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

New Prius owner in NJ - also,wheel locks?

Old 05-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Enthusiast
Talking New Prius owner in NJ - also,wheel locks?

Hi!
We lucked out today! Walked into a dealer to see the 06 Prius, and they had one with Package #6 (the one we wanted, and thought we would have to wait for.)

Arrest me Red is not my favorite color, but after the test drive it looked just fine!

MSRP + list for the floor mat package. We had no trade - daughter wants my 10 y.o. Camry, and we had pre-arranged financing, so no dickering room.

Anyway, we were in such a hurry to take it home we forgot to ask about wheel locks for the alloy wheels. Found some here - anyone know this company? Can we install them ourselves?

www.toyotapartspeople.com

We have been reading this forum avidly for several weeks, and look forward to participating. Haven't been this excited about a new car for years!

Thanks!
Rosemarie in NJ

Old 05-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Engineering first
Wink Re: New Prius owner in NJ - also,wheel locks?

Originally Posted by grayday101
. . .We lucked out today! Walked into a dealer to see the 06 Prius, and they had one with Package #6 (the one we wanted, and thought we would have to wait for.)
. . .
We have been reading this forum avidly for several weeks, and look forward to participating. Haven't been this excited about a new car for years!
Welcome to the club!

We've got FAQ in the Prius forum to cover what is missing from the driver's manual and of course, do put your car in the database.

Bob Wilson

Old 05-21-2006, 04:07 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: New Prius owner in NJ - also,wheel locks?

Welcome! I happen to like the red Prius, but to each his own. Enjoy the ride!

Old 05-22-2006, 03:47 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: New Prius owner in NJ - also,wheel locks?

Hi Rosemarie!
I am in PA, near Philly. Enjoy your Prius! You Prius people are spoiled, my options were AC or no AC, Manual or Cvt :p