MMH '09 was delivered today...to my house!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 07:13 PM
Enthusiast
Default MMH '09 was delivered today...to my house!

I can't believe it, but it's sitting in my driveway! Dealer called tonight saying it arrived at the dealer, and over the course of dinner and the cellphone, got the car financed and the salesman drove it to my house. He got here about 9:00 pm so I haven't even been able to see the color (we ordered the silver). Needless to say, I don't have much to report other than...it's here! I'll take a picture tomorrow and see if I can post it.

Wow.

I think the dealer was just happy to sell a vehicle.

Old 07-21-2008, 09:25 PM
Hybrid and Ethanol Expert
Question Re: MMH '09 was delivered today...to my house!

PLEASE take a picture of the rear tires and try to get a shot of the rear brakes showing.
There's been some confusion if there is disc or drum on the rear.

Also, Please take a photo of the underside of the car, opposite from the tailpipe, so we may see if air conditioning is run to the rear battery ( I suspect it is, but this had not been confirmed. )

Third, please report what the official MPG rating is for the car.
I suspect it is the same as last year, but it would be nice to offically identify this number.

THANK YOU! And congratulations! you will LOVE it!

-John

Old 07-22-2008, 09:22 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: MMH '09 was delivered today...to my house!

COOL! When did you order it? I ordered mine the first part of June and haven't gotten a vin yet. I would like to see a pic of the color as I had considered the silver but went with the white suede.

Old 07-22-2008, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by ggirl
I can't believe it, but it's sitting in my driveway! Dealer called tonight saying it arrived at the dealer, and over the course of dinner and the cellphone, got the car financed and the salesman drove it to my house. He got here about 9:00 pm so I haven't even been able to see the color (we ordered the silver). Needless to say, I don't have much to report other than...it's here! I'll take a picture tomorrow and see if I can post it.

Wow.

I think the dealer was just happy to sell a vehicle.
That's just great ggirl!

People are reporting Ford did keep the Aux A/C and that the rear brakes are drum now. Ford also now says the Highway mileage was increased by one mpg. My window sticker and many others confirmed that the FWD '09 FEH/MMH EPA rating is now 31/34. Here is my window sticker:
http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...e=post&id=7358

GaryG

Old 07-22-2008, 11:00 AM
Outcast Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GaryG
That's just great ggirl!

People are reporting Ford did keep the Aux A/C and that the rear brakes are drum now. Ford also now says the Highway mileage was increased by one mpg. My window sticker and many others confirmed that the FWD '09 FEH/MMH EPA rating is now 31/34. Here is my window sticker:
http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...e=post&id=7358

GaryG
GaryG - the blueovalforums link you posted requires being logged into those forums. can you re-post the window sticker image? thanks.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by doasc
GaryG - the blueovalforums link you posted requires being logged into those forums. can you re-post the window sticker image? thanks.
Here is a picture of my window sticker so you won't have to join blueoval.

https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/sh...php?i=3111&c=8

GaryG

Old 07-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Active Enthusiast

I expecet a full report. LOL

Congrads!

Old 07-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hmmm... noted that there's no frontal crash ratings and that the Rollover rating is still three stars. I though that the addition of AdvanceTrac with RSC would help that rating a little.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by MyPart
Hmmm... noted that there's no frontal crash ratings and that the Rollover rating is still three stars. I though that the addition of AdvanceTrac with RSC would help that rating a little.
The gas version is also still three stars.

GaryG

Old 07-22-2008, 03:57 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Bummer... that was one area where I expected a little boost when compared to the '08 and before.

{Shrug} Don't think I'll ever test those limits anyway.

Quick Reply: MMH '09 was delivered today...to my house!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands