Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Can't remove typoed mpg data!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Enthusiast
Default Can't remove typoed mpg data!!!!!!!

OK, all I can find in a search of the forums is complaining about the database, so add my voice to theirs.

I just added 6 months of data into the "new" database after discovering that all the data I entered into the old database recently is gone. On the last entry I flipfloped the miles and the gallons, getting something like. .02 mpg as a result. Then I can't find the edit button. Apparently there isn't one.

I guess I could totally delete the car from the database and start over, but why bother. So, I guess I'm just more bad data

Old 07-08-2009, 02:31 PM
CarsDirect Staff
Default Re: Can't remove typoed mpg data!!!!!!!

We are working on fixing this.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Old 07-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Can't remove typoed mpg data!!!!!!!

Nevermind, I've deleted all my data from this website. If I could figure out how to delete my account I'd do that too.