Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Red Section Revamp! Speak now or forever hold your peace

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Site Founder
Default Red Section Revamp! Speak now or forever hold your peace

As many of you have heard before, GreenHybrid's red section is going to be overhauled! It's long overdue, too. The Link section was never a hit. In fact, it's such a disgrace to this site that I've long felt ashamed that it exists! There's virtually no traffic, no income and no asset to this community.

I think what I'd like to do is turn it into a Promote section. This would include different ways for enthusiasts like yourself to get the word out about hybrid technology. This is anything from using hybrid desktop wallpaper, printing & using handouts and putting banners on your own websites to contacting the media, having gatherings and more.

If you'd like input on what to do with this new red section, whether it be in line with my idea or not, speak now or forever hold your peace!

Old 03-06-2005, 08:31 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

You're idea sounds great jason, maybe make some 'buisness' card type things that you could leave under peoples windsheild wipers. i've thought of doing it before, just never taken the time.

Old 03-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Site Founder

Already done it.