Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Research Assistance Requested

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 09:22 PM
Site Founder

Okay. Added the Accord Hybrid.
https://www.greenhybrid.com/compare/lineup/

Few questions. First, am I right in that only the Accord and Priuses have temperature gauges? Is there not an automatic or CVT version of the Accord?

I've left out the "questionable" values for now.

Old 12-20-2004, 11:09 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi Jason:

___Just a straight Auto, no CVT or manual so remove the (MT and Manual) designations asap … There isn’t an exterior temp gauge in the Insight. I don’t know about the HCH but none of the Civic’s are listed as having one?

___Another item albeit a minor one is that all V6 Accord’s (Hybrid and non-Hybrid) have struts to hold up the hood where as the non-V6 (I4’s) Accord’s, Insight, and HCH’s have prop rods. It has been a while since I was under the hood of a Prius but I believe it has a prop rod as well?

___That growing list sure is nice for someone to compare. I actually come back to it once in a while in one of my endless Edmunds Townhall debates because it is far quicker then looking it up in one my many word documents or running through the spec sheets over at Honda, Toyota, and Ford.

___Jason, what are you doing up at 01:12 AM (02:12 your time) in the morning on a school night Secondly, I was looking for pics of the Milwaukee area Group meet Eric setup because I thought there was one of a Prius with its hood up? That would instantly tell me the answer to my question anyway. Where is the pic forum?

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net