Button top left of shift lever area.

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Enthusiast
Default Button top left of shift lever area.

My wife and I just purchased an 07 HH. There is a button up just to the left of the P that is missing it's cover. So it's essentially a white square. What does this button do? Ejecto seat? Self destruct? switch between battery and engine priority? I'll never know. Unless you guys tell me .

Thanks in advance.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:11 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Button top left of shift lever area.

Originally Posted by Bigworm82
My wife and I just purchased an 07 HH. There is a button up just to the left of the P that is missing it's cover. So it's essentially a white square. What does this button do? Ejecto seat? Self destruct? switch between battery and engine priority? I'll never know. Unless you guys tell me .

Thanks in advance.
Dont worry lol. Its just the button/switch to be able to shift the car in case the battery is dead or something for towing. There should be a little black cover that goes over it. FYI there is no switch at all to go from electric to gas. Everything about this car computer controlled. It does everything automatically. Just like everything is electronic on the car, electric steering, compressor, and brakes. NO drivebelt components at all. All you have is a harmonic ballancer.