Journalism & The Media Television, radio, movies, newspapers, magazines, the Internet and more.

Jeep Wrangler Diesel And Hybrid Electric Confirmed

Old 01-27-2016, 04:41 PM
IB Staff
Default Jeep Wrangler Diesel And Hybrid Electric Confirmed

Today Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) went through its revised business plan for the near future. Basically, it’s dumping some small cars so they can build more Jeeps and trucks. But don’t worry, they’ve got some exciting ideas about keeping their average emissions down and fuel economy up.

Read more...

Old 05-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Jeep Wrangler Diesel And Hybrid Electric Confirmed

I personally think that there are a fair amount of cars in the micro and small car segment as it is and it seems a little funny for the manufacturer to want to pull out of that segment. But it's a good thing that they're focusing on where they know they are market leaders though I'm not too sure how reliable an off roader would be if it came in hybrid form. We'll just have to see how that turns out won't we!