"Cher" has destroyed our resale values

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default "Cher" has destroyed our resale values

Well I believe this is going to be the end of the line for most folks. One of the worlds leading automotive authorities, "Cher" aka Cherelyn Sarkissian, the plasticized, has-been, lesser half of Sonny and Cher, has come out with her learned and profound condemnation of hybrid automobiles. Says the intellectual Titan of Automobilia:
--------------------------------------`
"I researched all the hybrid stuff and its pretty much all bulls**t," Cher said when asked about her vehicle preferences. "I was going to get a Mercedes diesel thing, but then thank God I found out there was no diesel places near us, so if there was a fire, I would not be able to get out. There have been 10 fires since I lived in my house in Malibu, and we've had to evacuate. It wasn't safe and if there was a fire, we wouldn't be able to get out." Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/cher/2010/...#ixzz15bjh02EI

-------------------------------------------------------

Folks, I would be looking to dump your TCH's on the nearest chump before Kelley and Edmunds get caught up with this terrible news.

You heard it hear first.

Old 11-18-2010, 04:19 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: "Cher" has destroyed our resale values

The only group dumber than her is the people who look to her for advice on politics or business.
Yes, she can tell you where to go for plastic surgery, but for the life of my, how the 'Hollywood Elites' moved from being just a band of substance abusers to oracles (for the left) is beyond me.

Last edited by haroldo; 11-18-2010 at 04:37 AM.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Active Enthusiast

Actually, I learned a LONG time ago to do just the opposite of what these Hollywood pseudo-intellectuals say to do.

And, anyone who has to spend a lot of time waiting for a light to change, while seeing their hybrid use NO gas at the light will quickly figure out what her advice is worth.

If she really wanted to do the world a favor, she would lay off the silicone; isn't that stuff derived from petroleum? Wow, she may actually use more petroleum than my car does........

Old 11-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I think the funniest part of this nitwits pontifications is that when threatened by a brush fire, her first concern is being able to find gasoline.

Old 11-20-2010, 01:15 AM
Active Enthusiast

Well, the way I see it: When I'm looking for "eye candy" I don't go down to my dealership and ask the mechanic to put on a speedo. So why should I go to her for automotive advice?