FS: Megan Racing Coilover Damper Kits - Street Series

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 05:41 PM
Enthusiast
Default FS: Megan Racing Coilover Damper Kits - Street Series

SOLD
It's amazing how fast things change. I bought these wonderful replacement struts in late July for a family trip to PA then a wedding anniversary trip to Nova Scotia. They preformed beyond my expectations and in fact I assert that my overall MPG increased due to the car being lowered. My 5,000 mile trip averaged 40.8 mpg calculated (indicated 42.1 mpg) with two adults and a car full of luggage and a very active radar detector.

The reason I'm having to sell these strut assemblies is my wife and I just bought a ranch that we're going to turn into a vineyard. This is where the problem begins as there is no way I'm going to drive the car over the gravel road to get there and then over the sandy dirt roads in the ranch again. It simply is to low for needed access. Yes I can preload the springs to raise it but then the stiffer suspension is still problematic.

This is my loss and your gain. Here are a couple photos of our 2007 TCH with the struts on and some 18" after market rims. Note that the back is slightly higher as I've put some preload to handle the luggage for the trip we took.

They pretty much sell for $1050 for the set plus shipping and since these are used, I'd sell them for $700 plus shipping. My email is txvtx@suddenlink.net if you're interested or need more info. Here is the MR link for more detailed info: http://www.meganracing.com/products/...d=764&catid=93

Last edited by TXVTX; 09-30-2008 at 06:04 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 09-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: FS: Megan Racing Coilover Damper Kits - Street Series

I went to your attached link and it states that they are for all model except hybrid

Fits all models: 4cyl and V6

::::::Exclude Hybrid:::::::::

MSRP: $1050.00

Old 09-16-2008, 05:23 AM
Enthusiast

A quick call to Megan Racing will prove that they are for the Hybrid's as well. Additionally if ever needed, which I don't believe would be the case, you can put a slightly stiffer rear spring on the rear setup.

Bottom line is I have them on my 2007 TCH because they fit, work and work well. Handling is a night a day difference!

Old 03-02-2013, 03:54 AM
Enthusiast

Hi,
Can you upload the photos for your lowered camry?
And how are the coilovers holding?
any problems or issues or notes?

Thanks

Old 03-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Super Moderator

Nasser,

The original poster hasn't been active on this site for over 3 years.....