HIDs for 2012 XLE Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Enthusiast
Default HIDs for 2012 XLE Hybrid

Perhaps my search skills are lacking the last couple of days or the thread is purposefully evading me.

I'm amazed that toyota doesn't offer an HID/LED option, so I'm looking for some high quality HID bulbs and setup.

I've visited a few web sites, and I'm lost as to specifically what to order. The wire harness, ballast, bulb type, etc. There's a billion options and is rather confusing to me. I don't want to waste money on over priced stuff, but also don't want the $59 ebay special.

Is there a write up somewhere that details what parts to order, and how to install? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid post, but I'm a HID installer newbie.

In the very least, I'd settle with what parts to order for a complete install and then look around for installation directions.

Thanks ahead for any input, pointers, or links to the correct thread.

-Mitch