IMA Fan Runs Constantly after Grid Charger Install

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 12:28 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: IMA Fan Runs Constantly after Grid Charger Install

Originally Posted by Pepfoot
Steve - 1600 & 1433. Thanks...
how did you make out?

turns of steve was right. guy who sold to me did minimun to get it to stop coding and now 2 months later I have thesame codes you do.
looking for a grid charger, maxxvolts looks like a more polished design but if it wrecks the fan controller that's a no go.

I saw the maxxvolts fan boy in here but looks like he offered only insults and no help.

Last edited by dosmastr; 03-25-2017 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Stupid voice to text
Old 03-25-2017, 12:53 PM
Enthusiast

The MaxxVolts systems I use on my own car uses a patent pending internal chipset for fan control. Never had any issues and have used in on Insight, Civic HCH1 and HCH2. Currently have a HCH2 leather 2009 w/ nav and it works perfectly. Not sure what the OP issue is but I'm certain its unrelated to the charger. Haven't insulted anyone. Steve (SKeith) however insulted every reader's intelligence when he had badmouthed every more cost effective non HA product ever made because he is a paid reseller for HA. He just didn't want anyone publicly to know about it.

Here is the truth though:

Name:  skeith_dealer_zpshxokznlu.jpg
Views: 1741
Size:  122.8 KB

Old 03-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

LOL again...

Sad Maxx... just sad...

https://www.greenhybrid.com/forums/f...tml#post262225

Old 03-25-2017, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by dosmastr
how did you make out?

turns of steve was right. guy who sold to me did minimun to get it to stop coding and now 2 months later I have thesame codes you do.
looking for a grid charger, maxxvolts looks like a more polished design but if it wrecks the fan controller that's a no go.

I saw the maxxvolts fan boy in here but looks like he offered only insults and no help.
If you want the best value with the most options, then the Hybrid Automotive reconditioning package is the best choice. The MV system cripples your ability to get the most out of your pack. Discharging is a key component to restoring fully battery potential, and repetitive grid-charging-only actually exacerbates capacity loss. MV will sell you a completely separate unit for discharging. In the end the MV system costs significantly more.

Charging takes 25% longer with the MV system due to its ridiculously low charge current. I don't know if it's standard, but others I've spoken to indicate that the current tapers even lower as the pack approaches full, but don't quote me on that as I may be mistaken.

If you decide to go with HA, whatever you do, DO NOT tell them I sent you.

Old 03-25-2017, 02:20 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S Keith
If you want the best value with the most options, then the Hybrid Automotive reconditioning package is the best choice.
If you want to spend your money on a made in China plastic cased oversized cylinder that looks like the godzilla of air fresheners, HA is the way to go. LOL They will throw in a piece of a 2x4, unfinished with some walmart AC light fixtures to use on your DC Electric battery and charge you twice as much with half the features as the competition. Sounds legit!

MV will sell you a completely separate unit for discharging. In the end the MV system costs significantly more.
Um, no. When I bought my system I was not forced to buy a block of wood or some deathtrap of a contraption with a harbor freight $3 dollar voltmeter screwed to a 2x4.

Maxx Volts recognizes that more often then not, discharging is not required to balance an IMA battery and only in extreme conditions is such aggressive servicing required. Like when you've got nothing to lose and the risk of further degradation or wear and tear on the battery is worth the risk of taking more extreme measures.

Charging takes 25% longer with the MV system due to its ridiculously low charge current. I don't know if it's standard, but others I've spoken to indicate that the current tapers even lower as the pack approaches full, but don't quote me on that as I may be mistaken.
False on both accounts. You are not qualified to provide advice on other manufacturer system other than the one you have been authorized to as a PAID DEALER for HA products. Mainly due to your in cahoots nature and financial gains of being a reseller of their products. Closely followed by your lack of actual knowledge of the specifications of other brand products to give accurate advice.

Maxx Volts systems have been carefully and purposefully spec'd out to provide the most effective and versatile High Voltage power output possible. Maxx Volts chargers are so versatile that they can be used on Honda Insight, Honda Accord, Honda Civic HCH1, Honda Civic HCH2 and Gen 2 PRIUS as they can output 245+ VDC or more.

The China green charger that you peddle for your admitted $40 commissions that melt in direct sunlight can only handle 180-200v MAX. A very sad little charger indeed not up to the task.

If you decide to go with HA, whatever you do, DO NOT tell them I sent you.
As Jeff will see this thread and send your commission check directly to your fake company Phoenix Hybrid Systems in AZ. No worries!

Old 03-25-2017, 03:05 PM

Maxx Volts Grid Charger Review:

https://www.greenhybrid.com/forums/f...43/#post262232

Old 03-25-2017, 03:47 PM
Enthusiast

So let me get this straight?

1.You are a Dealer for HA where you are listed on their website as a reseller.

2.They pay you commissions on selling their equipment in web forums and social media promotion.

3. You just so happened to buy their competitor's system online a month ago with no ill premeditated intentions to conjure up a negative marketing campaign claiming mail fraud or some other shenanigans.

4. You get put in your place in the forums for providing false info on their competitor systems by an actual product user.

5. All of a sudden you get angry when your qualifications are questioned.

6. You choose to maliciously retaliate against your sponsor/reseller's competitor company product.

7. Amazingly the competitors product you purchased close to a month ago and signed receipt for two weeks ago (Maxx Volts sends all signature packages to insure delivery, I know as I had to sign for mine) you now claim it to be something other than a fully tested system.

It couldn't be more clear what is going on here Steven. I don't believe your nonsense for a second and I have a hard time believing that anyone that knows your history of degrading RB Batteries and Maxx Volts, while getting paid by Hybrid Automotive for positive reviews and social media marketing / reseller dealer is gonna believe your ill conceived plan to degrade a HA competitor for financial gain.

Name:  skeith_dealer_zpshxokznlu.jpg
Views: 1732
Size:  122.8 KB

Old 03-25-2017, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by MaximumFuelage
So let me get this straight?

1.You are a Dealer for HA where you are listed on their website as a reseller.

2.They pay you commissions on selling their equipment in web forums and social media promotion.

3. You just so happened to buy their competitor's system online a month ago with no ill premeditated intentions to conjure up a negative marketing campaign claiming mail fraud or some other shenanigans.

4. You get put in your place in the forums for providing false info on their competitor systems by an actual product user.

5. All of a sudden you get angry when your qualifications are questioned.

6. You choose to maliciously retaliate against your sponsor/reseller's competitor company product.

7. Amazingly the competitors product you purchased close to a month ago and signed receipt for two weeks ago (Maxx Volts sends all signature packages to insure delivery, I know as I had to sign for mine) you now claim it to be something other than a fully tested system.

It couldn't be more clear what is going on here Steven. I don't believe your nonsense for a second and I have a hard time believing that anyone that knows your history of degrading RB Batteries and Maxx Volts, while getting paid by Hybrid Automotive for positive reviews and social media marketing / reseller dealer is gonna believe your ill conceived plan to degrade a HA competitor for financial gain.
1. I have sold 1 HA grid charger just under a year ago.
2. False. I have never received money from Hybrid Automotive. Period.
3. True.
4. False.
5. False. Not angry at all. Just shocked you would do something like this.
6. False.
7. We all know that all signed receipts mean is that you acknowledge receiving a package from the post office. They will not stand there and allow you to open it before signing for it.

The fact that you even mention RB Batteries is dumbfounding. Have you seen the insides? It's astounding. Even you would point to an HA charger as being of extremely superior build and quality compared to a RB charger.

Again, I've never received a cent from HA, any HA representative for any reason.

My biggest upset in all of this is that MV is so petty they would stoop to this level. It's absurd. If the unit is of high quality, I would have stated that. All but one of my objections are all technical in nature, and I have provided the reasons for each. The one non-technical objection is the gross marketing feel of their website and their absurd comparisons and claims.

Old 03-25-2017, 04:38 PM
Enthusiast

You must be listed on HA own website as a reseller/dealer for their chargers just for your health then? Cmon nobody believes this nonsense. You are a listed dealer because you financially benefit from selling, referring, installing and marketing for Hybrid Auto.

It would take an angry fellow to go through such lengths to degrade a competing product as to buy a system from a competitor just to launch a premeditated negative marketing campaign to try and elevate your sponsor company HA. Your master plan to fake mail fraud from a competing company's product is clear as day. The motive is clearly there. Its all outlined in your post history. Don't bother trying to cover your tracks, going back and editing your old posts now because I've already archived it and you'd just be digging yourself a deeper hole.

I have archived posts of you degrading RB Batteries as well and it aligns perfectly with your malicious intent to degrade any product that is more cost effective than the one your are commissioned to sell at HA.

You do not have the capacity to an unbiased review of a competitor product as you're in Jeff Sloan's pocket over at HA and are listed on his website as a dealer for the HA product line. Your negative marketing campaign against HA competitors has no traction and you will never be taken seriously so long as you engage in shenanigans such as buying competing products and making false mail fraud claims against HA competitors to try and degrade HA competitor feedback ratings which are all higher than the cheap chinese made charger company you sell for.

Old 03-25-2017, 05:00 PM

Maxx,

You are excellent at manipulation. I'll give you that. You're also likely a very convincing conspiracy theorist. The one truth is that I have purchased ONE HA grid charger to install in a customer car. I bought it at a shop discount saving approximately $40. Money has only come out of my pocket to pay for the grid charger. Hybrid Automotive has in no way paid me for anything at any time for any reason.

I'm listed because if someone were to contact me because they want one, I would install it. I do not promote them for my own financial gain. I promote them because they are the best technical and value option for the consumer. Period.

It seems you're judging me based on how you think/operate. I'm sorry for you.

I didn't badmouth RB Batteries until I bought one and disassembled it. It's complete and total junk.

What you don't understand is that I would actually like to say something positive about MV chargers. I would like to say they are well designed, high build quality, etc. The only things I KNOW about them are negative right now. I also have a desire to inform members of the community so they can make the best decision for them.

I'm not angry at all. I have absolutely no malicious intent towards you. I just think you offer an inferior product for several technical reasons. I would LOVE it if you improved your product to address them.

If you didn't want to sell me one and told me so, I could have respected that. This was just silly.

Quick Reply: IMA Fan Runs Constantly after Grid Charger Install

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands