BRAKE, ABS, TRACTION CONTROL, VDC lights all ON

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 10:20 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default BRAKE, ABS, TRACTION CONTROL, VDC lights all ON

Just to share the story, I had all of those lights go on last Thursday when a BMW ***** cut me off and I needed to brake hard in the rain. As I was stopping, all of the lights turned on. (I may have been in B mode at the time). I thought it would reset after turning the car off, but it didn't. During this time when the lights were on, I got no regenerative braking (only recharged when I was driving and when I was slowing down from 50+ mph).

Finally took it in today and there was nothing mechanically wrong that they found but the Consult III had the following error codes

C1343: RR RH Hydraulic
U0129: Lost comm(brake) 220
U0129: Lost comm(brake) 528

they reseated the connections and the lights were gone and told me to come back if they went back on.

anybody else ever have this problem? I'm thinking if it happens again it would really be annoying since all I did was brake hard. There's probably some glitch in the software or something