NAH troubles at high speeds

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 10:37 AM
Enthusiast
Default NAH troubles at high speeds

Hello to all,

As the title says I have NAH which performs fine expect weird problem happening only at higher speeds, usually anywhere over 55 mph. Engine shuts off, I get both check engine and hybrids lights on, hybrid system kicks in and I have to immediately drive into shoulder lane to turn it OFF and then then back ON in order to drive way. This problem never happens in the city driving conditions. Codes would disappear after day or two unless I go onto highway again... I went to local dealership, they forced me to repair both catalytic, however problem is still there.

These are the codes:

P0A94 Converter
P0A65 over-voltage
P0AC4 MIL on request

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Old 03-01-2015, 12:39 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: NAH troubles at high speeds

That happened to me once when I ran out of gas. Maybe the there is sensor related to fuel flow that is failing and telling the computer that the car is out of gas.

Just an idea.

Good luck.

Old 05-12-2020, 11:17 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: NAH troubles at high speeds

Originally Posted by HansZ
Hello to all,

As the title says I have NAH which performs fine expect weird problem happening only at higher speeds, usually anywhere over 55 mph. Engine shuts off, I get both check engine and hybrids lights on, hybrid system kicks in and I have to immediately drive into shoulder lane to turn it OFF and then then back ON in order to drive way. This problem never happens in the city driving conditions. Codes would disappear after day or two unless I go onto highway again... I went to local dealership, they forced me to repair both catalytic, however problem is still there.

These are the codes:

P0A94 Converter
P0A65 over-voltage
P0AC4 MIL on request

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
i know its an old post, any update? recently got a NAH, 2010, after 3 months it started this problem. only at highway speeds, it also seems to happen more since its warmer outside.