Honda Motor Company/Acura Honda hybrids

A Honda CRZ is also a Hybrid.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:26 AM
Enthusiast
Default A Honda CRZ is also a Hybrid.

This site does not know that Honda also has a CRZ Hybrid, The CRZ is not listed on their pull-down menu for selection. I wonder if the moderator knows this?

Old 10-27-2011, 10:32 AM
Think green.
Default Re: A Honda CRZ is also a Hybrid.

Hopefully one of the moderators will see your post and add a CRZ section to the forum. It would be good to hear more about these cars.

In the meantime you can take a look over at cleanmpg.com where they do have a CRZ subforum.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Active Enthusiast

It is a hybrid but Honda Fu#$ed up big time when they engineered the vehicle...A car that small should get much better fuel economy...

Old 04-28-2012, 07:55 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

A bit of a trade off for power versus FE. I think it is a sweet little deuce? H

Old 04-19-2013, 12:57 PM
Enthusiast
Talking Re: A Honda CRZ is also a Hybrid.

There're a lot of haters for this car. They see the published mileages and start bashing. I bought a 2013 CRZ in Feb and have been loving it!! I get almost 48 mpg COMBINED. You still think that's too low for a hybrid? The electric torque is amazing coming off from a stop. The CRZ has no problem keeping up or overtaking other cars. Plus the battery weight in the back makes it handle and corner like a pro.

Plus it just oozes style and fun. The Sports + button is like an electric turbo boost to leave others in the dust. Ask around: Priuses are boring! Sorry, they traded fun and style for fuel efficiency.

If you can live with a two-seater, do yourself a favor an test drive a CRZ. It'll leave you smiling!

Old 08-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Active Enthusiast

I loved the CRZ from the first time I saw one... didn't realize until I saw another one like a month ago that it was a hybrid, thought "Oh wow, they made a hybrid version of the CRZ" then googled it...

Old 07-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Enthusiast

I'm curious on how well the average MPG number is for the CR-Z when properly hypermiled.