General Motors Corporation Chevrolet, GMC and Saturn hybrids

2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Enthusiast
Exclamation 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Hybrid

Hello -

I am a Chevy Hybrid owner, and I am trying to get in contact with other 2006 chevy silverado hybrid owners. THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!! Please, get in contact with me if you are having trouble with your hybrid silverado and want to be part of a lawsuit against GM/CHEVY.

In short I have had my transmission replaced times and the third time my vehicle almost caught on fire.

Now I would like for owners to get in contact with me if their vehicle:

1. Has had the transmission changed multiple times.
2. Had the transmission changed with low mileage.
3. Had leaking radiator fluid into the transmission.
4. Vehicle almost caught on fire.
5. Vehicle did catch on fire because of laking oil.

My contact informatin is olaria01@comcat.net. I will contact you ASAP. Again THIS IS NOT A SCAM and I would like for anyone with a silverado hybrid to get in contact with me from any part of the country.