GreenHybrid Interactive Hybrid Car Resource
Home Discuss Articles Compare Share Shop
GreenHybrid.com   Hybrid Car Forums   Tech Information   Mileage & Specs   Photo Gallery   Buying Guide  
GreenHybrid Mileage Database - Click here to track your MPG! Join Hybrid car discussions today - Create a FREE GreenHybrid Account

Go Back   GreenHybrid - Hybrid Cars > Hybrid Cars > General Motors Corporation > GM Hybrid Trucks, Cadillac Escalade Hybrid, Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid & GMC Yukon Hybrid
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Enthusiast

Default Re: 2005 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid Battery

Just wanted to bump this thread. I recieved the following codes P1A26, P1A2D AND P1A34 on my 2006 GMC sierra. Trying to determine with the GMC dealership what the warranty coverage is.

The guy who read the codes for me cleared them so now I have to wait for them to reappear or maybe not.

If this progresses into a real issue I will post back what I find out and how we fix this.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Active Enthusiast

Default Re: 2005 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid Battery

Hi Carl,

I just began scanning this forum on behalf of the GM Social Media team a few weeks ago, and I wanted to thank you for bringing this thread to my attention. I've noted the past concerns, and I'm very interested to see any updates you may give on this topic! Glad to see you're already working towards a resolution with a GMC dealership.

If you ever have any questions regarding your Sierra, please don't hesitate to send me a direct message.

Best,

Katie
GM Customer Service
Old 03-14-2012, 06:15 PM

Tags
1500, 2005, 42volt, batteries, battery, chevrolet, chevy, cost, hybrid, replace, replacement, silverado, specs, upgrade, yukon