Escalade Hybrid purchase

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Enthusiast
Default Escalade Hybrid purchase

Hey guys..
Just test drove a black 2012 Escalade Hybrid Platinum 4wd with 45k miles today.
What do you guys think of this price, the dealer is asking $49,995 for it.

The truck is rather clean, little small scratch on driver door and fender and a small little nick/rust bubble on roof that I pointed out and mirror caps (love bugs). They will repaint all of the areas I addressed with the trade in of my white 08 Escalade AWD.

Trying to get them down to $45750.. But the most they will budge is $49,000, if they have to repaint and correct the areas I noticed.

This will def. be my most expensive vehicle purchase to date. Any assistance and guidance towards buying a used Hybrid would be greatly appreciated.

I will get my own ext warranty thru another dealer that carries a different warranty plan (National Auto Care--NAC Pinnacle) that I have on my current Escalade and they cover almost every single item in the truck.

Old 12-10-2015, 09:24 PM
Administrator

I had a 2009 escalade hybrid 4wd that I drove until 195k miles with no problems, maintained with Mobil 1 from start and traded it for a 2015 escalade platinum. I liked the new escalade platinum but love the efficiency, components of the hybrid. If it's a proper vehicle, meaning clean and complete service records, that's a good price. You should have no issues with it. It is more capable 4x4 than the AWD escalade. If I had the platinum trim it would have been hard to trade the old one. Good luck!