Sillverado rear seat part number

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Sillverado rear seat part number

I have the 2010 Silverado hybrid and would like to get a seat cover for the rear seat. The company that makes the seat covers I'm interested in doesn't have any information on the Silverado hybrid.

Does anyone know if the rear seat on the Silverado hybrid was used in any of the non-hybrid models? It's a solid bench seat. The 2014-16 2500/3500 double cab looks like it has a solid rear seat, but I can't tell from pictures if it is similar enough to the hybrid to have a seat cover fit. Precision makes covers for lots of different models, so it's a matter of trying to find a different model that used the same seat, or something pretty close.

Thanks for any help.

Old 09-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Sillverado rear seat part number

Here should be a link to the rear seats for a 2010 2WD Silverado Hybrid truck.
http://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts-li...eat-bench.html

The seats seems to have a small list of what the seat may fit in so it might help give you a better idea of what to look for.

To ensure you find the right part number to start off with, here's a link that you could either search for your truck by year, etc. or better yet input the vin number for an exact match... http://www.gmpartsgiant.com/gmc-parts.html

Once you input your info, look up under "Cab And Body Parts, Wipers, Mirrors, Doors, Trim, Seat Belts" for your rear seat style as they seem to offer a few.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Old 09-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Sillverado rear seat part number

Thanks for the pointers.