Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Community Released

Old 01-12-2004, 05:07 PM
Site Founder

Hello and welcome to GreenHybrid, the new website about hybrid automobiles today.

I am pleased to announce the release of our discussion community, a place for members like yourself to learn, educate, and improve the world around us. Above you'll find five sections of this site:

Central
Learn
Explore
Discuss
Link

When GreenHybrid is completed, these essential elements will assist in spreading the word about the innovative and imminent gasoline-electric technology. They will teach the basics to comprehend, explore hybrid models across the globe, grow an informative community, and guide to resources outside of GreenHybrid.

Thank you for taking the time to visit GreenHybrid. I personally hope you become a regular in our community.

Jason Siegel
GreenHybrid Developer

P.S. Should you discover any un-themed aspects of the forums, please let me know. I would much appreciate it.

Old 01-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Enthusiast

Jason...

Glad to be here! I hope this Forum is very successful. Looks like you've got a good design here!

Old 01-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Site Founder

Thanks. Initial plans were to release the entire site at once instead of in sections, but practicality got the better of me Basically, I need articles. It will be much easier to gather them once I have a solid base of informed visitors!

Anyway, I'm sure you all wouldn't mind a new community, now would you?

Old 01-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Enthusiast

Not at all Jason! Great site, I am looking forward to see what others have to say about the hybrid community!

Old 01-13-2004, 09:56 AM
Enthusiast

Nice job on the site design. The nicest looking forum around.

I'm looking forward to seeing membership and participation increase.

Good Luck!

Old 01-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Site Founder

Thank you, thank you. Participation would be great! I suppose it'll just take some time...