Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

New Hybrid Automobile Lineup

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Site Founder

GreenHybrid now offers a unique and informative automobile lineup, displaying the four currently-available hybrid vehicles in the US side-by-side. Visit https://www.greenhybrid.com/compare/lineup/index.php to compare these models.

There is a small number of performance data that I have not been able to collect. If you have any information to contribute, please contact me at https://www.greenhybrid.com/contact.php

Old 03-14-2004, 11:50 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi Jason:

___Decent job if I do say so myself … A few Insight peculiarities as far as CVT emissions, CD-Changer, and Tape deck are concerned but I will go over them when I get a few days off later on this week with you via PM. I also believe the 01-03 Prius was available with NAVI but I might be wrong in that regard???

2004 Insight Spec’s should lead you to anything you may want to change post haste.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Old 03-15-2004, 06:58 AM
Site Founder

xcel,

That's the page I used to get the information. Realize, I'm no expert about all the cars and I am sure there are a few mishaps which I will review today. It was bound to happen because of the mass of information. Sorry about that, and I'll get to it soon