Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

RED Contest Entrees

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Site Founder
Default RED Contest Entrees

Post your entrees here for the first official GreenHybrid community contest.

Old 03-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Struggler at large
Exclamation User gallery

We love our cars. So lets take pictures of them and share them with everyone else! Who doesn't love to show off their latest modifcation, or whatever. I predict lots of pictures of high mpg readouts.

Old 03-18-2005, 08:59 AM
Keepin it hyper yo
Default Possibility

How about a true one-stop "marketplace" where sponsors could list their products, the community could "rate" products.

I realize a lot of hybrid owners aren't "pimping their rides", but as time goes on and more types of hybrids are available, people may want to enhance them.

Plus, this could drive even more sponsor demand in the long run for a self-sustaining site.

Old 03-18-2005, 01:38 PM

Chat room I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Old 03-18-2005, 10:37 PM
Enthusiast
Smile

How 'bout a section with the newest laws and regulations concerning Hybrids (i.e. tax credits, links, HOV status) for those interested in buying a Hybrid...or perhaps a Tips & Tricks section - but I guess that might fall under the "Learn" section...

Old 03-20-2005, 05:59 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

After reading many posts to this site and other hybrid sites, it seems there is a need for an area that will take all the environmental and conservation issues into account, beyond just motor vehicles.

Give people somewhere to go to share information and ideas about all forms of conservation, at home and at work. Make it a place to get everyone to stop and think about changes that can make a difference.

Regards,

Old 03-21-2005, 05:23 AM
Active Enthusiast

"Garage Sale." Everything hybrid, from cars to parts, wanted and for sale.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Area name: ALT

Sub Catergories
Enviro Politics
Emerging Technologies that may improve hybrids, or are of interest to hybrid owners
----Battery
----Windmills
----Diesel
----Fuel Cells
Auto Mods
-----Just plain cool
-----That improve FE
Conservation

Old 03-21-2005, 06:43 PM
Site Founder

I don't want to really comment on the entrees so far, but Eric, why "ALT?"

Old 03-22-2005, 07:56 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hey Jason, if there was any doubt you are a lot younger than me, it is now dispelled

I think I know it from the Usenet newsgroups. The original core focus was on computer related topics, but when people wanted to talk about something peripheral or unrelated, they started an alt.*.* group.

Quick Reply: RED Contest Entrees

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands