Run your car on H20

Old 03-15-2008, 06:35 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Run your car on H20

Featured on the Greenhybrid site:

The is even a photo of former President Jimmy Carter associated with this ad. When is Al Gore going to be featured? Who is going to be the first to "test" this green invention?

Old 03-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Run your car on H20

That is hilarious, you just have to love the talking skirt at the bottom of their website.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:43 PM

Hahaha. I was JUST going to make a thread about this. I am sick of all these ads for running your car on water. Who would actually believe that, let alone put it in their beloved car?

And eyes, the talking girl is a classy touch.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Active Enthusiast

God, how many frikkin times do we have to go thu this garbage everytime gas prices go "up", what really pisses me off the most is there are so many of these shysters out there with "over unity generators" and "water powered cars" that if anyone even remotely had a good idea that would help with this problem would be drowned out by the noise of all this crap.

Forums should start giving posters vacations everytime they post crap like this.

Old 03-16-2008, 03:22 PM

[quote=Chris(CA);165013]

Forums should start giving posters vacations everytime they post crap like this.[/quote]

I posted this thread because it was an ad featured on the Greenhybrid site. The Greenhybrid site should not allow garbage like this. If this site is in need of funding, then we the users should chip in via membership fees.

Old 03-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Active Enthusiast

[quote=Billyk;165051]
Originally Posted by Chris(CA)

Forums should start giving posters vacations everytime they post crap like this.[/quote]

I posted this thread because it was an ad featured on the Greenhybrid site. The Greenhybrid site should not allow garbage like this. If this site is in need of funding, then we the users should chip in via membership fees.
Sorry I didn't know the forum was pushing this stuff; if they need some advertising money they should at least sell it to folks not selling snake oil.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:24 PM

I have had a little experience with google advertising, and I think this is how it works:

GreenHyrbid gets paid by google to advertise. Google's automated system looks for keywords in the website, and matches them to keywords in the ad. Each time you click an ad, the advertiser has to pay google. GreenHybrid does not endorse or directly do business with any of their advertisers.
I remember a while back there were a bunch of ads for the Honda Civic GX. In a little while, they will be no more car running on water ads (At least I hope not). At least I know that they are not making any money off GreenHybrid users.

(feel free to click the link a few more times and make them pay a bit more )

Old 03-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Engineering first
Talking Re: Run your car on H20

Originally Posted by giantquesadilla
. . .

(feel free to click the link a few more times and make them pay a bit more)
Uuuh, I like that! <click> <click> <click>

Bob Wilson

Old 03-16-2008, 08:40 PM

That's what they get for messing w/ GH!

Old 03-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Part Time Hybrids

Want a hydrogen hybrid car?

Now only $1400! Get your own off ebay today!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hydro...em150223403530

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Run your car on H20

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands