Honda insight won't start in the morning

Old 09-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Enthusiast
Default Honda insight won't start in the morning

My Insight 2011 does not start in the morning inside the garage. However, if I push it outside in the sun (Arizona Sun), after 30-60 minutes starts with no problem. There is no sign of any problem with the 12 volt battery. I had it checked twice. All lights start normal. I took it back to the dealership and left it there for 3 days. They had parked the car outside and every time they started it with no problem. I took it back, drove it yesterday, and parked it back in my garage. This morning same thing. It did not start. I pushed it outside garage in the sun, and I tried again. It did not start. 30 minutes after I repeted and started with no problem. I went back to the dealership and they said they do not know what's going on.
Has anyone any idea what is happening?