Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

What kind of bathe you give your car?

Old 05-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default What kind of bathe you give your car?

Some people are very meticulous when it comes to giving a bath to their car and since they're car lovers they usually give it all in order for their car to look clean and cool. What about you? any idea?

Old 11-17-2011, 03:42 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: What kind of bathe you give your car?

Just bathed both cars today. I use mostly Meguiar products. Start off with Deep Crystal Car Wash, then clay bar, then Ultimate Compound (if necessary), ScratchX (if necessary), Ultimate Polish, NXT 2.0 NanoWax. Use Meguiar's Hot Shine on the tires, F1 Nano Wheel Polish, and Mother's California Gold Showtime Instant Detailer for inside the doors, hood, and trunk. If necessary on black plastic parts I will use Mother's Back to Black to restore the depth of color. Whew. I like my cars looking like new, so it's a lot of work.

For less work:

Car Wash, Clay Bar, Polish, Wax, Tire Shine.