'09 FEH Order Status?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: '09 FEH Order Status?

Originally Posted by prattman08
I'm in the same boat as 08FEH. Went to the local dealer and ordered on 5/13. Nothing as of yet either. Should have went to a bigger dealer. I'm in western NY.

I ordered around that same time...fromTowne Ford in western NY and have no info at all...where did you order yours from? I thought Towne was a pretty bid dealer....

Old 08-24-2008, 07:50 AM
Enthusiast

I ordered my '09 FEH on 5/17 and got a phone call from our local Ford yesterday that it is in KY and on its way. Should arrive next Friday (the 29th), possibly a day earlier.

Old 08-24-2008, 02:14 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Littlebit
I ordered my '09 FEH on 5/17 and got a phone call from our local Ford yesterday that it is in KY and on its way. Should arrive next Friday (the 29th), possibly a day earlier.
Congratulations Littlebit...I ordered mine on 5/8 and picked it up last Thursday here in KY too.

Old 08-24-2008, 05:15 PM
Enthusiast

Just to add to the data pool, I ordered on 5/8/08 and got the following message last Thursday, 8/21/08 : "Here is your VIN--we are in the factory." I have no idea what that means. Julian

Old 08-25-2008, 04:27 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by julianwilso
Just to add to the data pool, I ordered on 5/8/08 and got the following message last Thursday, 8/21/08 : "Here is your VIN--we are in the factory." I have no idea what that means. Julian
If you go to the following Blue Oval link: http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...p?showforum=80

You can post your VIN and a Ford Employee will let you know where it is in the system. Be sure to read the instructions before posting and keep in mind that this is done on the employee's own time and it might take a day or two to get back. In general there is about two weeks between Sequencing and Blending (when you get the exact copy of your window sticker) and then another two weeks from Blending to Production. On the Blue Oval Tracking Forum there is a detailed list of what each of these terms means.

My time period is as follows:
5/8 Ordered at Dealer
5/9 Order Receipt
7/18 Serialize
7/18 Segment
7/22 Sequence
8/11 Blend
8/20 Produced
8/22 Gate
8/22 Shipped

Old 10-15-2008, 09:00 AM
Enthusiast

My update:
Ordered 6/27- got a call that the VIN number is assigned on 10/13/08.
Dealer suggests delivery could be "early" December.
JH

Old 10-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tcampb01
Just curious... I ordered my '09 FEH on 6/5 and am still waiting for any official status info on it (I've received nothing beyond my original order number).

I'm wondering if anyone else ordered their '09 FEH in the month of June or later and what the status is on your order (e.g. have you been able to get a VIN number, a build date, delivery date, etc. )
Tim
Ordered a FEHL FWD on 6/19 (same as Callen) in Atlanta and still not scheduled. My dealer has been responsive but he hasn't gotten an allocation from the region rep. The rep told his inventory mgr (via email) that there were 200 on order in Atlanta. Mine is up next at this dealer, he thinks it will be another 2 months.

Old 10-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Active Enthusiast

Good news! I just got an email from the dealer. My VIN has been assigned. It'll be built in mid November (I have a build "week" but the specific build "day" has not yet been assigned.) Not sure how long it'll take to ship (my guess is maybe 2 weeks after completion, give or take a week). That means I should be driving it either by the end of November or maybe the first week of December.

Old 10-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by burnsva
If you go to the following Blue Oval link: http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...p?showforum=80

You can post your VIN and a Ford Employee will let you know where it is in the system. Be sure to read the instructions before posting and keep in mind that this is done on the employee's own time and it might take a day or two to get back. In general there is about two weeks between Sequencing and Blending (when you get the exact copy of your window sticker) and then another two weeks from Blending to Production. On the Blue Oval Tracking Forum there is a detailed list of what each of these terms means.
Unfortunately, due to the shameless flaming by one member on that forum, the FoMoCo employee providing the service killed it. The duration from scheduling to production provided above is a good rule of thumb.