Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Ford Escape Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/ford-escape-hybrid-26/)
-   -   Pics of my new 08 MMH (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/ford-escape-hybrid-26/pics-my-new-08-mmh-13562/)

rb1 05-15-2007 09:24 AM

Pics of my new 08 MMH

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 3691

Attachment 3692

Jerry&Natalie 05-15-2007 09:31 AM

Re: Pics of my new 08 MMH

i freekin love the exterior, same as ours. interior is cool, i love the combo, like my beagle. but never, ever have any chilren, pets or cocktails that spill, it will show. I also bagged my floor mats for some all seasons, do it.

rb1 05-15-2007 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Jerry&Natalie (Post 124964)
i freekin love the exterior, same as ours. interior is cool, i love the combo, like my beagle. but never, ever have any chilren, pets or cocktails that spill, it will show. I also bagged my floor mats for some all seasons, do it.

We have a 10-month old, so while there's no immediate danger her running snacking and spilling, we're going to need to train her well... AKA keep our fingers crossed real good :)

rb1 05-15-2007 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Jerry&Natalie (Post 124964)

BTW, about the floor mats -- I was thinking of ordering the all-season mats from the dealer... can't seem to find any OEM stuff for the 08's. Is that what you did?

Kermit 05-21-2007 03:34 PM

IMHO the best protection available is Weathertech floor liners, my carpet looks like new even with 2 kids!
They cover the entire floor, and are an exact fit, not a one size fits all deal.
looking at there web site http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...1172&Year=2007
both FEH & MMH share the same part number, however the FEH is listed through 08 the MMH is only listed through 07.
I don't think they have updated there fittment catalog for the MMH yet.

rb1 05-22-2007 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Kermit (Post 125819)
IMHO the best protection available is Weathertech floor liners, my carpet looks like new even with 2 kids!
They cover the entire floor, and are an exact fit, not a one size fits all deal.
looking at there web site http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...1172&Year=2007
both FEH & MMH share the same part number, however the FEH is listed through 08 the MMH is only listed through 07.
I don't think they have updated there fittment catalog for the MMH yet.

They look great -- thanks for the link! The good thing is that they don't have a Ford or Mercury logo on them, so they should do just fine in the MMH.

Jerry&Natalie 05-25-2007 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by rb1 (Post 124967)
BTW, about the floor mats -- I was thinking of ordering the all-season mats from the dealer... can't seem to find any OEM stuff for the 08's. Is that what you did?

We ordered the Ford logo all seasons.

WaltPA 05-25-2007 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jerry&Natalie (Post 126390)
We ordered the Ford logo all seasons.

I got the Mercury ones for my '07. They had no problems protecting the carpet this past winter. I kind-of like that they say "Mariner" on them, and color match the carpet.

I ordered them, and several other accessories, on line from Fordparts.com.

rb1 05-25-2007 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by WaltPA (Post 126469)
I got the Mercury ones for my '07. They had no problems protecting the carpet this past winter. I kind-of like that they say "Mariner" on them, and color match the carpet.

I ordered them, and several other accessories, on line from Fordparts.com.

I tend to agree... I'd feel strange about having a logo other than Mercury or Mariner on it. No logo would be OK too, but like I mentioned earlier, I can't find any OEM stuff out for the 08's yet.