A Special Invitation from Ford

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: A Special Invitation from Ford

Any chance Ford would ever consider conducting a webcast for something like this? While I'm only 3 hours or so from the event next weekend in Detroit, making a long trek to attend an event (if one could even get a spot) isn't too easy for me. I would sure love to join though in an online environment sometime. Just a thought.

Old 09-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: A Special Invitation from Ford

Originally Posted by fired_up
Any chance Ford would ever consider conducting a webcast for something like this? While I'm only 3 hours or so from the event next weekend in Detroit, making a long trek to attend an event (if one could even get a spot) isn't too easy for me. I would sure love to join though in an online environment sometime. Just a thought.
A webcast (Quicktime) -- or even a Podcast would be a really cool idea. I see that Ford has some rules about no video or audio recording equipment and I can understand that. But I do wish that Ford would make a recording themselves. Ford could control and edit the content to make sure they don't release anything sensitive that they don't want to release.

It's so easy to make a podcast or webcast these days that it'd be a shame if they don't. Somehow I don't think they plan to record it, but maybe they'll surprise us.

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands